Saturday, June 8, 2013

Welcome To My Blog!!

Hi Beauties!! My name is Tasha. I am 28 years old, have 4 children and a "boyfriend" of 12 years :) I have been into make-up since I was old enough to know it existed! I have a face full of freckles (which I am going to let loose and eventually show you all a pic), when I say face full I mean FACE FULL! I've hated them always and have covered them up as much as possible. During my school days and the unknown existance of youtube, looking at pictures you could def tell that Miss Tasha just slapped some makeup on her face with no experience in the world!!

I've learned many tips and tricks along the way and am anxious to share my experience with you. I buy zillions of drug store products to try out and see if I have better results of a full face, and am also going to be doing many product reviews for you. If you have any suggestion or reviews you'd specifically like to see just let me know!! I will answer and talk to absolutely anyone!!

I hope you follow me along this adventure I am so excited to start!! This is my first committed step, maybe eventually I will start a youtube channel :)

Have a fabulous day loves!!!

xoxo Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment